3. Linking: The contents of the Sites may include links to third party websites or materials (Linked Sites). We will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site and will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators.
4. Linking by User: You may include links from your site to a Site. However, we reserve the right to prohibit your linking to a Site at any time, and you must remove or cease any link at our request. You must not frame any part of the material on a Site by including advertising or other revenue generating material and you must not modify, edit or otherwise interfere with any Site or any material on any Site. If you do create a link to any page on the Sites, you are responsible for the consequences of that link and you will keep us indemnified and held harmless against all costs, expenses and damages it may suffer or incur arising from, or in connection with, that link.
6. Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Sites are solely between you and the advertiser. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions or for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur as a result.
7. Membership: Membership to Te Hono is by invitation. Where this option is offered, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form. We reserve the right to reject any application for registration or revoke any registration for any reason whatsoever. If you are a registered user on a Site, you may only log-in using the username given to you during the registration process and your password. You must not use anyone else's username and password or share your username and password with anyone else. You are responsible for all use of the Sites made using your username and password.
8. Disclaimer: Although we have taken reasonable care to ensure the facts stated in the Sites are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, we do not give you or any other person any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose in relation to the information and materials contained on a Site, or that the Sites are complete, accurate, up to date or available at any time. You acknowledge and agree that we do not offer any opinion or recommendation with respect to the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular transaction or strategy. Use of information contained on the Sites is at your own risk and we are not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use. We reserve the right to change the information on the Sites at any time without notice. If you enter into any transaction subsequent to accessing any of the Sites, you do so entirely in reliance on your own judgement and inquiries and (unless we specify otherwise in writing) not in reliance on any statements, warranties or representations made to you or to any other person by or on behalf of us. Accordingly, all express or implied warranties and representations are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
12. Professional advice: We suggest that you consider seeking relevant independent professional advice before proceeding with a transaction.
We collect personal information from you, our alumni, including information about your:
· computer or network
· interactions with us
· billing or purchase information.
We collect your personal information in order to maintain up to date profiles, for registration for events and showcasing projects including case studies, profiles, etc.
Besides our staff, we share this information with the NZ primary sector leaders who are alumni of Te Hono in order to connect via email with each other.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your photo, profile or information, we'll be unable to profile you or connect you with the other alumni members.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please email us at email@example.com or call 03 335 0911, or PO Box 25-160, Christchurch 8144.